I currently have the following projects to finish. Bear in mind that the last week at school was ‘enrichment week’, a week of basically minimal work and maximum doing, making and dossing.
- Geography coursework due in for tomorrow;
- Science coursework due in for tomorrow;
- The final trial coursework for maths due in for Friday (I managed to scrape a D in the last one);
- A DiDA SPB to plan for and develop.
Am also in possession of the following:
- Some acute swelling of the throat or something, that has left me with a ‘abused throat’;
- An inhaler to cure this;
- Huge throat pains and a pounding headache (which is a little suspicious as I didn’t have either of these before I was issued with my Beclometasone Dipropionate inhaler)
I am now on page 18 of what will turn out to be an around 23-page document which outlines shopping patterns in three districts of my home town. It makes thrilling reading. Perhaps I will PDF-erize it and host it on here for those of you who just can’t wait to read it. Furthermore, I am already 18 words over the depressing 2500-word limit, meaning I will have to shave bits out tomorrow before I can hand it in – naturally, I am wrangling for an extension.
Anyway, our month-long Becky-less and band-less summer holiday is coming up soon (i.e. within four days), so unless I can quickly find myself a job, it looks like some work on the site may actually get done! (On a side note, I find it highly ironic that someone who once spent a lot of time complaining about my lack of content has now had a site that lacks a single working link for about a fortnight now)